1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M3 DS simply

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by S15NOB, Apr 12, 2007.

1. S15NOB

S15NOB Member

hi i was just wondering if when you have the M3 simply on your DS lite, are you changing/modding anything in the DS lite? is useing the M3 simply have any negative effects to it, like a PSP brick?

And if you have the M3 simply, and you still use the download function like normal, like if my friends have 1 Mario kart game, and i want to play, will i still be able to play?

2. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

No, as soon as you remove the M3 the Ds functions as normal. There is no chance of bricking the DS when using the M3.

Download play where your the host will not work as the games will have no RSA signiture and are therefore rejected by reciving DS's (though there are some exceptions). However, you can still do multi-cart multiplayer (where everyone is running the game, either using the real game or running it from an M3).
    But to answer your question, yes if they're the host, download play works fine, in fact you wouldn't even need the M3 for download play from a friend.