1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m3 lite perfect--worthwhile?

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by m1ck3y, Apr 4, 2007.

1. m1ck3y

m1ck3y Member

to start off, i have an m3 ds simply. in a previous thread i posted in, i asked about ripping save games from ds cards for use in my m3 ds simply, to which i read that an m3 lite perfect could accomplish.

my question is this--if i have an m3 simply ds, does the idea of now buying an m3 lite perfect become moot? is it worth owning? i've tried to do a little bit of research on its features with little inforation to go on regarding whether or not it would be worthless considering i already have an m3 ds simply.

as far as i know, the m3 lite perfect has little use if one already owns an m3 ds simply--can someone enlighten me if i'm wrong about this?

forgive me for the long-winded post, i would just really like to know about this considering it's more than 50$.

2. magus7091

magus7091 Regular member

The m3 lite perfect would give you access to the full world of gba roms. Also there are a few things that only work w/slot2 http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_jump.cfm/466339/2816880 (scroll down to slot2 only). And you can still use the m3 lite perfect for nds roms too. If nothing else it doubles your capacity.