1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

m3 lite

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Velocitii, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Velocitii

Velocitii Member

i just got my m3 lite today and im having trouble with it, i updated the firmware, and when i write .nds it doesnt show up when i put the m3lite in the ds, it works for .gba though, any help?

2. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Sounds like your not booting the M3 into NDS mode.
    What Pass/NoPass device are you using?

3. Velocitii

Velocitii Member

i "fixed" it, sorta...well it works but yea i think you're right, because when i had problems with it, it was loading on the top screen, and now its on the bottom, with like 8 icons or something, im using the passkey3

can you tell me how to boot it up in nds and gba mode just in case it happens again?

4. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

To boot in NDS mode you need your Passkey plugged in, to boot into GBA either unplug the Passkey, or press 'Start' in the main menu of NDS mode.

NDS Mode will be on the bottom screen and wil be full screen amd has 8 icons, also depending on the skin your using it may say 'NDS Movie Player' at the top.
    GBA Mode appears on whatever screen your DS in configured to display GBA on (usually the top), is cropped (does not use the whole screen) and has 6 icons, also depending on the skin your using it may say 'GBA Movie Player' at the top.