1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M3 Pro help please

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by GodzD, Feb 14, 2007.

1. GodzD

GodzD Regular member

Ok my DS started trippin',When I turn it on with my mini sd card and what not all in there.It removed the option to play games in both gba and normal ds mode.I changed the background and they are simply gone.I can only play movies,look at images or whatever.What the hell happened? Can somone please help me?

2. XbusterZ

XbusterZ Regular member

try changing the background back. from the options, choose internal. as for fixing the current skin... go here.

3. GodzD

GodzD Regular member

i'll try a few more backgrounds.Hopefully it works.2 already don't.

4. XbusterZ

XbusterZ Regular member

reinstalling the firmware might help. and to clarify, when i said fixing the current skin, what i meant was opening up the skin with that program and seeing if the buttons were there. newest version towards the later pages of the thread. v. 0.6.0.0 i think.

5. GodzD

GodzD Regular member

I did reinstall the firmware.I'll try your method soon.I seem to have fallen ill and can't be bothered to do it.Thanks for the advice though man.Hopefully it helps me out.

6. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Newer firmwares of the M3 added extra menu icons which were not in the old firmwares, as a result if you apply an old skin to a new firmware the icons get messed up. Make sure you use skins made for the newer firmwares.

7. GodzD

GodzD Regular member

Ok im finaly feeling better,and i've done all you guys have said.No matter what background i try(and im made sure the version was compatible with the firmware I have), the buttons for Games and the PDA are gone.Is my M3 just messed up or what?

8. GodzD

GodzD Regular member

well i guess this is the end of hte line.This is somewhat upsetting considering i've only had the M3 pro for a few months,and take rather good care of it.Maybe I should look into one of hte new single cart flashcards.