1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M3 simply import Qustion

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Rbfguy229, Jan 13, 2007.

1. Rbfguy229

Rbfguy229 Guest

I just on an impulse bought a ds simply from divineo but didn't notice until after i had bought that i was on the china part of their website. Will the m3 simply i just ordered work with my US ds. I sure hope so, if not I feel like a moron.

2. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

It will work fine, the DS is a region free console. i got my M3 Simply from divineo.cn and it works perfectly in my European DS

3. Doctor_DS

Doctor_DS Regular member

i bought mine from there, and i think because i live in U.S. they send the english version{thank god} it will be fine. don't worry about it.:D

4. DEJuliano

DEJuliano Member

+1 Here.
    I ordered mine from Divineo.cn and I wondered if they were sending me a chinese version as well. I inquired through email and was told they had sent me a US version. Didn't know if there was a difference between a European version or not but just as long as I can use it. I can only read and write in English. But rest assured it appears that if you ordered from Divineo, they will ship a Simply to you based upon where you live.