1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M3 stops at loading screen

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by moronboy, Jan 17, 2008.

1. moronboy

moronboy Member

Hi there,

First of all, nice forum for people to come to look for answers as well as ask questions.

I recently purchased a M3 Real card (Chinese version), and a 2GB Kingston Micro SD. I have read the M3 Real guide here that you guys provided (appreciated!), but I'm still have problems.

Took me sometime to figure out that it needs a Chinese version of the firmware to boot up the card, so I did, and I used a M3 game manager to write the games from PC to the card. Then I put the card in M3, inset it into my DS Lite, and there is it the game listing.

Now come the problems. I selected the game I want to play, for the first time it will says "Save file does not exist, creating save file...", and it stops there. Had to reboot it. Then I selected the same game, the second time it will say "Loading...." and that was it. There was no further action from the DS, if I restart and select the game again, it will stop in that screen. Before it goes into the loading screen, there is actually a bar in the bottom that looks like it finished loading, but then it'll goes into this killer loading screen.

Anything I did wrong in the process? Could it be the all the games are corrupted(well, have to admit that I downloaded them)?

Any possible solution will be much appreciated!

Thanks!!

Last edited: Jan 17, 2008
  2. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

The M3 Real guide does not mention the gamemanager software, which makes me think you might have read the wrong guide? even though the guide that does mention the gamemanager also has bold red writing at the top saying it's not for the Simply or Real

Format the card and put the system back on, then copy clean, unpatched games onto the card without using the M3 gamemanager. The games should now work ^_^

3. moronboy

moronboy Member

OMG, you are correct!!! It worked!

Alright, the guide didn't mention game manager, that part was a suggestion from a friend who is an expert on super card for GBA, and it never hit me that the game manager is the problem! Now you can tell how anxious I was to make it work :D

Thank you SOOO much! Have a good one!