1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

M3DS Simply & R4DS Themes/Skin Site

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by ndsthemes, Apr 7, 2007.

1. ndsthemes

ndsthemes Member

Hi!

I recently sold my Sony PSP for a white DS Lite. I love the switch. Couple of weeks later I find R4DS and love the DS even more.

I read some posts from you guys about wanting a site with ratings, author pages, etc. I decided to venture out and create a website that does just that and more.

http://www.ndsthemes.com

The site has themes that are categorized like Sports, Anime, Movies, etc. and the types of themes like Logo screens, Icon screens, File Browser screens, etc. Each section can be sorted by Name, Downloads, Rating, etc.

Also you can see the # of downloads a theme has had, rate the theme, comment on the theme, and best of all, report the theme if you find it inappropriate.

I just launched the site today and uploaded the themes provided by R4DS, giving them credit ofcourse, onto the site so you guys can see what it'll be like once the site is full of themes.

I'd love to hear your comments and suggestions. I also really hope you guys will start populating the website with themes! Hope the site is ok with you guys.

Help spread the word! Thanks!

p.s. Let me know if you'd like a new category added!

2. ndsthemes

ndsthemes Member

Forgot to mention that since I have an R4DS, the site started off for R4DS themes. I'm not sure how M3DS Simple themes work, but I think it might be the same? logo, icon, background image, and ini file perhaps? If so, great, that allows for a bigger audience!

3. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Yes the R4 and M3 skins work on each other :)

EDIT: Also I think it's against forum rules to have a link to a wbesite not on Afterdawn in your sig. You might want to double-check, you did after all just agree to them to sign up.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2007
  4. ndsthemes

ndsthemes Member

whoops, didn't know. sorry! i removed my signature.

5. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

Nothing stopping you linking to this thread in your sig though, as shown by the numerous links in mine.

Just had a quick look at the site and only one thing I don't like - registration required, might put people off (like me) any reason fr needing to register?

6. ndsthemes

ndsthemes Member

allows you to submit themes, rate themes, and comment on themes.

I kept the registration process simple though, just email and password.

hmmm..

7. rd77

rd77 Guest

I've got m3ds simply and I was wondering how you put the themes on for the start up menu?
    I copied and pasted them onto the sd micro but the original start up menu is still there!!
    Help appreciated :)