1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Made clips ..

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by ToolDawg, Mar 28, 2005.

1. ToolDawg

ToolDawg Member

k i have made several saber dueling clips from starwars, but it wont let me put in same directory with the other ones ! so now what ? do i rename the extra cips to diff. vob file if so. do i have to rename audio as well. clips have to run in seq. order on a dvd.. for kid only like dueling sequences..

thnxs..

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

You can use DVD Shrink to do this.. Check out the guide at my website called Join 2 movies using Shrink I believe that will help you out :) Link is in my signature

3. ToolDawg

ToolDawg Member

BBmayo,

the files arent AVI.. there Vob movie.. so i cant put in one folder, it will want to overwrite the other one. i have like 13 clips i need to make as one movie.. im sorry i dont see nothing on that site to join vob files from separate folders.. maybe i juts cant read fully..

4. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

I am aware of this and if you use the guide at my website it will work.. Trust me :) Look at the guide and you will understand how it works.. :) http://home.comcast.net/~bbmayo/join2movies.htm

It says join two movies but it is the same you will understand if you look at it :)

Last edited: Mar 28, 2005
  5. ToolDawg

ToolDawg Member

k ty BBmsyo for responding..