1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mafia freezes

Discussion in 'PC hardware help' started by Spider323, Apr 29, 2004.

1. Spider323

Spider323 Regular member

Hi,

I'm not sure if we can ask questions about technical issues of computer games but forgive me if you can't. Well I have Mafia for the computer and when I play it and too much is happening in the game it freezes forcing me to have to restart my computer everytime. It freezes at random times when too many people are shooting and too much is going on. I have a pentium 4 2.8 ghz 512 mb hyperthreading technology computer. It has an ATI Radeon 9200 graphics card. I was wondering why it freezes?

Thanks in advance!

2. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Might it be overheating?

3. Spider323

Spider323 Regular member

Hi,

Praetor, I don't really it could be overheating since I got this computer 4 months ago. It has a lot of setting you can change such as " software mixing only which i have off, disable eax which I have on, Hardware transform and lighting which i have off, Suspend when inactive which I have on, Multipass rendering I have on, Clip always off, and w buffer I have off. Did I mention I have 128 mb on my ATI RAdeon 9200. Does anyone have the game and have different settings set that work? Anyone know how to fix these settings?

Thanks!

4. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Turn that back on! :)