1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MAFIA

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by eggbert52, Mar 20, 2004.

1. eggbert52

eggbert52 Regular member

Can anyone tell me what they did to back up Mafia? I just received the game and obviously it's about 5.1 gigs and I am not sure what to take out. Don't see any demos really so any help would be appreciated. Hope I didn't miss this question, but all I saw was posts for PS2. Thanks for your help on this one guys.

2. eggbert52

eggbert52 Regular member

Sorry guys, backed it up no problem. I was under the impression the game was that big but it's really not. You were all probably wondering what was wrong with me...just lack of sleep I guess.

3. ricnic

ricnic Guest

Hello,
    What did you do to backup Mafia? I used record now and the recording was a success. However when I use my swap magic 3.0 (dvd version) When I swap the disc with the slide card and press the button the outside border goes blue like it normally does, but then the game sounds like it is loading but the screen goes black. Any help would be appriciated

4. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

ricnic - this is the xbox forum, not PS2. but your problem sounds like either the media or the burn speed.

5. G4MERZO1D

G4MERZO1D Regular member

SCUM!! ps2!! go back to ur ps2 forum, u have ur own for ur crappy console ;)
    jkin hope ur prob is sorted