1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

main menu pictures

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by dsmock, Jun 17, 2007.

1. dsmock

dsmock Member

i really need help with adding the main menu pictures first of all i have tried converting the jpeg pictures to dds and it doesn't work. i have the dds pictures, but when i try to inject them with main menu editor it doesn't work. please help me

2. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

Main menu for what?

3. dsmock

dsmock Member

oh halo 2 sorry. ok i used photoshop to convert the jpeg images to dds but when i did it, it wasn't the same picture it was just all fuzzy. i used photoshop and opened it then saved it as a .dds file then when inject it in main menu editor it is all fuzzy

4. steimy

steimy Active member

sometimes when you change an images format that will happen. Photoshop is very high end and may not be able to easily translate it's high resolution images to a lower grade. I have had the same problem, if you take a photoshop image and change it to JPEG or GIF the quality will be very low and the picture will be fuzzy. I would try and find a program that can better do the conversion.