1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Major Problem Uninstalling Cucusoft iPod Video Converter

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by leesevern, Dec 20, 2005.

1. leesevern

leesevern Guest

hey, hope someone can help me please !!!
    i downloaded Cucusoft DVD to Ipod & Ipod Video Converter Suite and tested out the trial version... on the trial version once the video is converted you gets lots of little arrows and dots on the file which should encourage you to purchase the full version... well i UNinstalled it and now all my AVI files have the arrows and dots on them... but my quicktime movies are fine.... any suggestions to remove this problem would be appreciated !!!

2. dkmopq

dkmopq Guest

If you convert avi to ipod mp4 files with the trial version, a watermark ('trial version' watermark, not arrows or dots) will display on the mp4 video, but this is nothing to do with the avi files. The resource avi files will not be changed.
    I just converted an avi file to mp4 with the trial version. It works well. Did you download the trial version from the guide in my sign? Plz give more details. :)

3. leesevern

leesevern Guest

hey, i got the software here http://www.cucusoft.com/iPod-Video-Converter.asp and when i use the trial version i get both the Trial Version watermark and lots of arrows and dots on the converted file... but it now affects all my AVI files even ones i have just downloaded after i put that Cucusoft software on my laptop.. do you think it has installed a rogue .dll file on my system which affects all AVI programs? quicktime video is fine ...

4. leesevern

leesevern Guest

hey,, scratch the last comment... i just updated my CODECS and now my AVI files work properly again... i think it must have been a conflict with an old CODEC .... thanks