1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Major problems, Services , delay times, dvds fail...

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by elitepunk, Apr 15, 2007.

1. elitepunk

elitepunk Member

Ok, I used the winsock fix and ever since then, the systems been like sh.t...ok.

after about 2/3 minutes after boot, the sytem shuts down windows audio serice, windows wireless, service and maybe more...

now i try burning a dvd...the drive makes wierd noises, [LOL] excuse my lol but im just at my wits end already...lauging at the joke that windows is...anway...ummm, HELP.

The dvd will fail to simulate, and disc at once errors etc...

Its gotta be the same problem, [cuz before winsockfix, everything was fine] and, my guess would be that i should have used back up REG before i clicked winsocfix 1.0
    So whattA I DO? HELP!!

2. Fredil

Fredil Regular member

This might be what you're looking for. If not, report back. If so, also report back :)

3. Fredil

Fredil Regular member

Also, why would you try burning a DVD when your system is screwed to that extent?

4. elitepunk

elitepunk Member

looks like you guys were to slow, i already fixed the problem on my own ages ago...[simply uninstall service pack 2] [the shell was corrupted] then reinstall sp2 again.Simple.Im not a N00B...thanx anyway.

5. Fredil

Fredil Regular member

Please don't insult people who try to help you.