1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Make Bin/Cue files

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by birdaug, Nov 12, 2007.

1. birdaug

birdaug Member

First of all I have read the forums on making bin/cue files and none are clear on what to do and most go off topic.
    Please.
    I would like to know how to make bin/cue files from MPG & AVI files even if they are to large, as I will make more than 1 cd. I would like to put these files on vcd so I can view them on all my stand alone players.
    I have tried alot of software and none I have found do exactly what I want and I know it can be done because I have downloaded torrents in bin/cue and burnt them with burnatonce.
    Some software say they can convert AVI & MPG to VCD but the file will end up in an MPG file then when I burn the file to cd it won't play on stand alones. Thanks Loads birdaug.

2. attar

attar Senior member

3. birdaug

birdaug Member

Thanks attar for taking the time to answer. I'll give it a try and see what happens. I'll let you know how it goes.
    Thanks,
    birdaud

4. birdaug

birdaug Member

attar,
    Well I gave it a go and it didn't work for me, but I did get decryper to work, so Thanks I appreciate the response.
    birdaug