1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

making 2 short movies and 1 menu on a dvd

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by lcohen448, Mar 29, 2005.

1. lcohen448

lcohen448 Member

Iam trying to make a dvd that has 2 short shows with a menu to choose from which show I would like to see. I already ripped the shows to my computer. Can someone tell me how to import the 2 short shows and tomake amenu,so when inserting the dvd a menu pops up? thanks.

2. vhouc

vhouc Member

i use dvdlab pro and can be downloaded from the software section of this site for a 30 day trial.

3. lcohen448

lcohen448 Member

ok, i think this is my problem.. Both movies have 2 different screen aspects and the 2 different 2 audio ouputs.One movie is stero and one is 5.1. Is that a problem? Should I change both films to make them similar, or is that even possible. The other thing when i viewed the movies on my pc the sound wasnt insync. how can i fix that?

4. vhouc

vhouc Member

you have to have the same aspect ratio, i use 4:3 and for audio keep it in between 192 and 224kbps in ac3 format.
    there are a lot of topics about this one - I am also new here and still learning as well. the guys are great name a few rebootjim and scubapete they are awesome guys can help you.

5. rebootjim

rebootjim Active member

If you use DVDLab Pro, you can use two VTS, and you don't need to change the aspect.
    Each VTS can contain different video aspect/framerate/resolution and audio.