1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

making a compilation of xbox games on one disc

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Xsilver, Apr 3, 2004.

1. Xsilver

Xsilver Regular member

And before you say anything this subject might have been covered but a search returned no results and after manually looking through 15 pages i got p**sed off

There is a load of classic xbox homebrew games about at the moment and they are all between 2-50mb in size so i dont want to waste a dvd-r on one game. Now i know you can stick three or four backup games on one disc with a menu (i know cause i got one) but how do you go about it. software etc etc....

2. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

craxtion will do it for you nice and easy.

3. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

4. OzMick

OzMick Guest

Another no-brainer solution would be to try a rewritable DVD, but its not really a permanent solution, but then again, I tend to get bored of games rather quickly so it could be good enough if you're like me.

5. Johnboy2k

Johnboy2k Member

Daskins:
    That site may have it but I only understand english. It links to another page to download it which isnt in english either. I know there is a program called complex menuX or something like that. Does anybody know where to find that?