1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Making a menu

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by jumpman23, Apr 19, 2005.

1. jumpman23

jumpman23 Member

I used Divx to DVD converter to convert my 21 avi files (each one contained one episode from family guy season 3) Video TS files. Now i want to make a menu so i dont have to fastforward tto go to each episode, there are a lot of episodes so im guessing theres gonna be more than one disc because there are 21 files each 20 mins long, so how do i make a menu, for example disc one has episodes 1-7, what program can i use to make a menu, and if i do make a seperate menu for each one do i have to burn seperately on DVD shrink or do u add the menu after you burn the discs anyway, as u can see i have a lot of questions please help!!!

THanks,
    The Jman

PS, if u say to use DVD-lab please give me a link to a guide or tell me how to use it, its to complicated!! I would prefer a simple program to make a simple menu it doesn't have to be a professional menu or anything.

2. jumpman23

jumpman23 Member

Come on now, please respond!!!!!!

Appreciate it,
    Jman

3. jumpman23

jumpman23 Member

Where are all u guys, i see responsed for all the other messages and non here!!!!!
    PLEASE!

4. dvdripdvd

dvdripdvd Regular member

Do you have Nero?

5. BTFSB

BTFSB Member

Use NeroVision Express to create your DVD with a menu. The prodcut has a menu editor built into it with a lot of templates that can be downloaded from www.nero.com. There is no other software that makes it simple as this one.