1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Making a Movie close to 100%

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by pio4030, Dec 13, 2003.

1. pio4030

pio4030 Regular member

When I use shrink, i delete many things but the movie does not come out close to 100%. Is there a way on shrink or any other program to delete the extras folders, advertisements and previews in the beginning of the DVD or other things? Can I make a DVD very close to 100% or can I make it on two DVD discs or what? Any advice you can give me on making the movie as close to 100% as possible? Thanks for any input.

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

Hi pio4030, I guess you know how to use Shrink since you say you are removing items with it. I would set compression to NONE.This will probably give you a good bit of red line at the end of the green compression line. Then as you remove items, the red will get less. If you can get all green with no compression, you are probably as close to 100% as possible. If you can't get the bar line all green, then it is just too big to fit the blank media and will need some compression. You can also edit the start and end of movie to remove start Movie Logo and end credits to see if that helps. Check the guides and I would use Shrink 3.0 beta if you are using an older version. Jerry

3. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

click reauthor. Drag the main movie from the first window to the new one. Select start/end and use it to cut out the intro, and the credits. Thats as close as you can get.