1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Making A no cd

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by Devil2, May 11, 2007.

1. Devil2

Devil2 Guest

Well i have this game and tried copying it to prevent the original gettin damaged i have scanned it with a few programs aray scanner and it doesnt show any protection other programs just say no protection but however when icopy it i cant install off the copies cd neither does it notice its is in the drivewhere do i start on cracking this one pleae please help i have a number of programs which i am clueless about any info would be appreciated thanks peeeeps :)

2. onya

onya Guest

What type of game is it?

What programs are you using to backup this CD?

3. Devil2

Devil2 Guest

well i am trying to get to know about cracking and stuff so i picked one of my least likely games to have protection its called sheep a little game i had ages ago however my missus likes it lol its just annoying i cant play it without the cd as other games i have so i want ot either be able to make a no cd or be able to copy the original so the copy will work the same
    well as to your question i am using nero to copy as i aint really used it to copy original games where do i start
    i have scanned it and the only thing that comes up is the line please insert cd i have found the address this takes place but now wat do i do thanks for your reply my email addy is **removed** ok cheeers

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2007
  4. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

In depth discussion of cracks isn't allowed --> forum rules. We can, however, help you make a backup.

What title are you trying to copy? We need the exact name of the game before we can do anything else.

5. Devil2

Devil2 Guest

oh ok i wasnt fully aware of that ok no chance in chattin on msn then well the game is called sheep lol its a like really old game but i just find it annoying keep having to put disks in my comp i cant even find a no cd for it as it probably aint worht creating one for but i would like to create or learn to do it myself would i be in the wrong by asking if u know where i can get this info from ..... )

6. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member