1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

making burned discs work...need help

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by Jslayer, Nov 15, 2003.

1. Jslayer

Jslayer Guest

have a few problems that i need help with...I am running Evox D6 ejectfix dashboard, with evox BIOS and an X2 pro installed

1st of all - what folder do i select to make the xiso of a game...the "D" folder or the folder that contains the "D" folder. I bought Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge, then when i got home i FTP'd to my hd then made an xiso, choosing the "D" folder as the folder containing the files to make the iso. then i burned it with alcohol (i couldnt find out how to make Nero smartstart to make an iso dvd). the xbox reads it is a game, but when i select "Launch DVD" it goes to the screen that says evolutionx then just goes back to the dashboard

2nd - I am trying to upgrade my BIOS to the Xecuter2 BIOS, i downloaded it and used X2BM to make it into a 1 mb file. I then used Nero to create an image of this and a folder containing the dummy files that another forum said i needed. when i put it into the xbox it just comes up with the evox dash and says either "unknown" or "no disc." i tried cd-r, dvd-r, and dvd+rw for this, none worked

Can anyone help me with either of these problems...it would be greatly appreciated

2. MikeDDR

MikeDDR Regular member

For both questions try to make the .iso file with Craxtion instead of anything else... that should work this way