1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

making dvd back ups ( help )

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by markydoos, Feb 21, 2004.

1. markydoos

markydoos Member

First of all i would like to apologise for posting indentical threads , i didnt read the rules !!! I need someone to help me through making back-up copies of my dvd`s , I have been using dvdxcopy express and it worked fine until recently, now its reading the dvd ok but when the blank is inserted it burns within 10-20 seconds , i have since used dvd shrink and when its finished and i insert a blank then it says write failure or something to that effect , could it be that im using the wrong media ???? by the way if and when i get this working again, can i make copies of any of the back-ups i do ???? I think I need step by step instructions !!!! Can someone help !!!

2. markydoos

markydoos Member

Oh by the way ,im using a BTC DVD-+R/RW , This i have just purchased which i paid £100 for a month ago , does anyone have any knowledge or experience of this burner , please let me know !!

Thankyou

3. izzyburnt

izzyburnt Member

4. stunn611

stunn611 Regular member

[bold] i dont know the answer to your problems but yes u can copy the backups u burned.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][bold]hey, first time makin a website, so please check out here http://vu2003.netfirms.com/ tell me what you think.[/small]

Last edited: Feb 21, 2004