1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Male Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist looking for a band Bay City, TX

Discussion in 'Artist looking for a band' started by Willfire, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Willfire

Willfire Guest

Hi for all those interested.

I used to be lead singer in a band in Bay City. Then the band broke up. At that time I played either Bass or Guitar while singing... Depended on the song.

I have a steady job, but I'm willing to put in time for music while at work.

I just miss playing music. I loved it.
    If anybody's interested please contact me.

2. _gibson_

_gibson_ Member

hey man sorry to hear the band break up but i can help a little i an a 13 year old male(you prolly wont want me because of my age)and i play the lead guitar i own 2 electric(one dosent work) and one acoustic. i own a
    my family is poor,so i deal with what i get. i have been playing for five years-since i was eight. my playing is actually above average...i dont know my chords but i know how to play chords..i play a J. Renals.
    i can plat heavy metal ,rock , rythem ,blues,clean,(Stevie Ray Vaugn, Slash, Eddie van halen, tom morrello, joe saturani)
    thoes famouse guitarists i can play onely portions of the songs, i have never played a whole song but if we make our own songs i can deal with it.... i do finger tap with my strumming hand. every time i play full master volume outside people come and say i pay amazing if you wish to contact me about it,, please e-mail me atottispeople@netzero.com