1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

many bin/cue

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by mav7777, May 25, 2003.

1. mav7777

mav7777 Member

Hey,

sorry if this has been asked many times, i checked the faq, and forum but couldnt see what i wanted. so i just nee some direction.

I have two files and both contain multipe .rar files and inside each .rar file is a bin and cue file, so my question is; do i open these up with isobuster and then extract the content from each or the bin files onto a cd? or do i do something else. keep in mind that there are about 52 .rar files in on folder and 32 in the other. oh and one folder is named cd1 and the other cd2 so i assume that somehow i can fit the contents of each folder onto a cd.

thanks for the assistance,

2. Shoey

Shoey Guest

In the 1 folder with 52 WinRar files, right click the r.00 file and click extract here and do the same for the other 32 WinRar files in the other folder. More than likely this pc game is cd(Safedisc or SecuROM) protected so I recommend you use the latest Alcohol 120 1.4.3.519 build or FireBurner
    Alcohol 120:http://www.alcohol-software.com/
    FireBurner:http://www.fireburner.com/

Shoey :)

Shoey

Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2003
  3. mav7777

mav7777 Member

thanks for the help shoey,

well now it seems as if i have another problem. when i try to extract any of the .rar file I get an error that states;
    CRC error, gives the file path, then says could not be extracted correctly. im using winace cause the readme siad to use it instead of winrar. oh and i looked in a .sfv file included in one of the folder and it gives a list of all the files that should be in the folder but it also says something about being for ioFTPD. as you can tell im new at this stuff. any help would be great.