1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

marie antoinette

Discussion in 'DVD2One forum' started by kimanny, Feb 13, 2007.

1. kimanny

kimanny Member

Normally I use any dvd with shrink for all my movies. Marie Antoinette will not read with shrink, so then I used dvd decrypter, then I use dvd2one to run that. Dvd2one comes up with an error saying i must choose all files for full disk copy, but I did. Is there a successful way to back this movie up?

2. nlpeck

nlpeck Member

if you do not need any of the menu's or extra's you can use dvdfab decrypter and do only the main movie. this is what i did and then went into shrink and it worked fine.

3. Mozilfox

Mozilfox Member

I just did Marie Antioinette last night for a friend that could not because he has a Mac. and his software couldn't get by the encryption. I used Clone DVD with ANY DVD version 6.1.1.4 and backed up Movie only with no problem.

4. blake123

blake123 Guest

I did it with clonedvd and anydvd. full disk

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2007
  5. cfh107

cfh107 Member

[yes you can you have to get ripit4me then it will burn

quote=kimanny]Normally I use any dvd with shrink for all my movies. Marie Antoinette will not read with shrink, so then I used dvd decrypter, then I use dvd2one to run that. Dvd2one comes up with an error saying i must choose all files for full disk copy, but I did. Is there a successful way to back this movie up?[/quote]

6. Ippala101

Ippala101 Member

So, you can't rip Marie Antoinette if you have a Mac? If you can, how is it possible?