1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mariokart DS wi-fi

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by 1234aaron, Jul 17, 2007.

1. 1234aaron

1234aaron Regular member

Hi!

i am basicly allways racing on Mario Kart DS with wi-fi, the thing is that lots of other players have difrent tracks, some guy was racing against me in the track called "waluigy pinball) cant spell it, but i never had that in my list of tracks, i just want to know how he havehat track. Do you have to unlock it, or did he somehow modify it????? because i would like to get extra tracks to

Thanks a lot

2. tyrantdj

tyrantdj Regular member

Action replay code will unlock everthing, all tracks, cars, unlimited weapons, everything.

3. surfgeko

surfgeko Member

but dont be using AR codes online, nintendo can ban you from using their multiplayer if you are cheating.

4. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

There were ways of modifying the list you could choose from on wifi, I can't remember the specifics of it, but it basically removed your first 12 tracks and replaced them with tracks not normally available on wifi.

I still have a modified rom on my M3CF which allows me to do the same, plus it loads the save game from my real game so i keep my win/lose ratio etc. (havn't used it in ages though)

Whats really annoyed me however is there now appears to be some people actually cheating on wifi, not just using different courses, in the last couple of days I have come across two people who just zoom off at ridiculous straight line speeds (not snaking) and have 10000000 wins 0 losses. Is one of the few cases where I actually disconnect as there is just no fun in it. At least I stand a (small) chance against snakers.

I did hear rumours of Nintendo kicking off people who used hacked Pokemon from Wifi, whether they can apply the same checks to older games I do not know (though I would hope so)

Last edited: Jul 17, 2007
  5. zengjian

zengjian Regular member

whoa, hacked pokemon, how would nintendo figure that out? and do you mean like just playing the backup of the rom? or actually messing with the saves to get like 40+ of the same pokemon

6. dragnandy

dragnandy Regular member

wow never heard of haking on mario kart wifi! thats unfair. i think its very fun on mario kart when your snaking and another person is also very good at snaking and your both just duking it out all the time.

7. 1234aaron

1234aaron Regular member

Action replay code ??? whata you mean by that

thanks

8. tyrantdj

tyrantdj Regular member

Thats the first time i've heard that nintendo is banning users of Action replay or hacks on wifi. Loads of people now are cheating at MKDS which does take the fun right out of the game.

9. 1234aaron

1234aaron Regular member

Your right about people cheating all the time, they go way to fast and when you just turn your DS off you automatically get 3 looses (well i do)and its there fault, every cheater should be banned, but nintendo cant do that ... can they?