1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

massive help needed

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by RidKid, Mar 1, 2004.

1. RidKid

RidKid Member

well i think ... im brand new ta this shit ... i wanna start modding out my xbox ... but i really know nuttin about it ... all i know is that i wanna beable ta still play live ... anywho i wanna put some leds into my rig ... woundering where and wut that consists of.. i wanna make this bitch blinding haha .. nah but brite !! thanx ...oh yeah and wut all can i do before i can't play live ?

2. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

do you mean playing on live with burned games? If so no you can't. you'll have to disable the chip and boot up in retail mode also you will have to use the original game.

3. RidKid

RidKid Member

well that and i need some help with directions on leds in my box
    wanna know wuts possible
    ???
    or some links that might beable ta help ... i wanna fuckin do this rig up man ... i its cool yall help

4. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

try http://xbox-scene.com and search in the tutorials section your bound to find alot of stuff on it.

5. RidKid

RidKid Member

yo thanks alot man ... you been really cool about this man .... you got msn or anything ... seems you know alot about this stuff .. anyway ... i was just woundering some links also ta look at some other tweaked boxs ... get some ideas

6. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

if you go onto xbox-scene.com and search in the hardware modification tutorial section it has a lot of stuff. like how to make a spinning jewel that lights up with leds alot of other stuff to i also saw something about making the xbox logo on your controller light up with leds aswell.

7. RidKid

RidKid Member

yeah i seen that shit ... link was fuckin perfect ... thats wut i was lookin for thanks ... but i waz lookin for pics of peeps boxs .. all done up
    like painted and shit ... maybe peeps on the forum .. i just want some ideas ... you paint yours up .. if so wuts some good paint ta use

8. Hrdrk20

Hrdrk20 Regular member

The perp is crusin fo some homeboyees to spiff his
    boxx wih grafitti . Thah'ts what he's talkng bou dog!
    lol

Designer Xbox covers? I don't think so

9. Daskins

Daskins Regular member

sorry i havent replied earlier but i had so much fuken skool work. dem bitches. well nah i havent painted mines up but oi have put on the spinning jewel case that lights up also made the xbox logo on the controller light up. i'm thinking on painting in it, but i'll get back to you on what paint to use ig i find out.

10. tenisplyr

tenisplyr Member

You guys were talking about leds and stuff, where would u get these little light bulbs, i've been having a hard time finding them.

11. staticjun

staticjun Guest

Mmm... designer boxes. Sound like a good idea. Maybe we could do a contest and search for the best design hehe