1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

matrix delay???

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by wongie_jm, Mar 12, 2003.

1. wongie_jm

wongie_jm Regular member

i have recently ordered a matrix chip from easybuy2000 but a day later they told me they're having trouble getting the shipment into the country. Can anyone tell me another site where i can buy the chip so i can cancel that other order. Thanks!!!

2. pfitz

pfitz Regular member

yeah, no shit, i ordered mine two weeks ago and still havent received it, have you?

3. wongie_jm

wongie_jm Regular member

i'm still searching for other sites that sell them and have them in stock. Hope easybuy2000 gets the chip before that.

4. Ketola

Ketola Turned ninja Staff Member

You should try and contact Easybuy directly. Most suppliers keep running out of stock on Matrix-chips all the time, since they're so darn popular. I had to wait mine for almost a month. Well worth it, though. =)

5. dmklap

dmklap Member

The matrix modchips are now in stock and shipping on most web sites that sell them. I found that hackershardware. c o m is selling them the cheapest.

6. insectgod

insectgod Member

I ordered (easybuy2000) mine on jan 17th, and it just shipped out [bold]Yesterday-March 19th[/].First they had a raid of there offies in canada (so I am told) for something other than the matrix chip and then they were on backorder and then customs was holding them, Now everything seems to be moving along...

7. haven1

haven1 Member

If any of you ask for your money you should wait for the new xecuter 2 lite plus comming out. It's the same as the old one but they added the adapter nad made a new modchip so its like the matrix chip no soldering required. The chip also thinner so it can be used with the new xbox with the bump under the hard drive. Many people have had to send there matrix back because they dont fit under the bump. And with some new xbox the matrix pins under the chip dont line up because on some new they space out the points where pins are supposed to line up.
    And they also come programed but you can flash them if neccesary.

You can see the new chip at www.xbox-scene.com and www.gotmod.com