1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

matrix flashing

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by scrambles, May 1, 2003.

1. scrambles

scrambles Guest

hi all, i hope someone can help me? I hooked up my matrix chip to computer it read it i hit program and dropped evox6 on it. Is the red light suppose to change color? And even though it did say error programing it also told me "done" i am able to read back from it but i cant erase. So i wonder if it worked before i install it. Has anyone else had this problem? Can anyone help me?? i would greatly appreciate it

2. .NRG

.NRG Regular member

If your referring to the led on the matrix chip, that changes from red to green once you align it properly. Once you program the chip then you can install in the xbox. If you need help flashing it, I found this link usefull, and still do.

http://www.geocities.com/seamonkeyguides/matrixflash.html

3. deghost

deghost Member

I had the same problems with my chip giving me the errors. All I can suggest is play with the slider on winLPC I have to move mine 2 notches before it worked. Good luck..

BTW: While you are programming it the light will not change colors.

4. scrambles

scrambles Guest

ok so when it did work did you install it into your xbox and it worked? u can play copied gams and all? I just put a blue bios file on it that's all i need right? thx for our help!!!!