1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Max Payne 2: The Fall Of max Payne CODES???!!!!!

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by MiRK, Dec 5, 2003.

1. MiRK

MiRK Guest

if anybody has max payne 2 codes for xbox please post them...

2. Grimsuk

Grimsuk Member

I dont have any but i do have a question concerning max payne and all other new xbox games. I cannot play any new games or rip any to the HD? Is there some type of new block? This including Grand Theft Auto

3. deb5877

deb5877 Member

I just tried to play Max Payne 2 today and it starts to load the "Detective" level but then just freezed about 3/4 of the way while trying to load. Are you having the same problem? If you found a cure, please let me know.

4. deb5877

deb5877 Member

I just tried to play Max Payne 2 today and it starts to load the "Detective" level but then just freezed about 3/4 of the way while trying to load. Are you having the same problem? If you found a cure, please let me know.

5. MiRK

MiRK Guest

i dont know?...

6. MikeDDR

MikeDDR Regular member

You should use the latest version of the program you use to transfer the game to your HDD because it seems that your games aren't patched. Use Dvd2Xbox, it works great for me

7. MiRK

MiRK Guest

what is Dvd2Xbox??

8. Scot

Scot Regular member

DVD to xbox is a app that runs off your xbox hard drive. It will copy a game from your xbox dvd drive directly to your xbox hard drive, it will also patch the games for media flags while it is transferring. It is a great app for people that put games on the hard drive because you dont have to ftp anything to your pc.

9. MiRK

MiRK Guest

did u get a new hard drive for ur xbox..cauz i seen 120gig Hds out there and on some show on tech tv called the screen savers they showed how to mod ur xbox and he put in a 120gig HD and hadd madd songs and games..thats hott

10. deb5877

deb5877 Member

Is this DVD2Xbox very difficult to use? And where might I find it? Reason being is that I am a female and kind of unfamiliar regarding using it and hooking up pc with xbox.

11. Scot

Scot Regular member

12. Grimsuk

Grimsuk Member

Hey the problem is that the in game reset is enabled! turn it off and everything works perfect!