1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Medal Of Honour War Chest Help

Discussion in 'Windows - Games' started by xboxmadd, Jan 19, 2007.

1. xboxmadd

xboxmadd Member

Hello i just purchased this game 2nd hand in my local game store, meaning someone else has used this on there PC also using the code's on the back of the book.

Does it matter if i am now using the code's?

also

Is the online play free no subscriptions or charges?

Thanks

2. Ian1324

Ian1324 Member

I've never personally played that game at all, but I would imagine that with most games that have a single player element, the online play is free.

Also, its fine that your using the CD key, but if the person who owned the game prior to you used the code for online play, than it will be regestered to their account, and you won't be able to play online with it. You can use the code to install the game no problem though either way.

If I ever buy a game just for online play (which is very rairly i must admit), it really is just better buying one from new, then you know for sure its gonna work.

Hope this helps, I wouldn't have normally posted about a game I don't know, but I assume a vauge answer is better than no answer at all lol

Ian

Last edited: Jan 29, 2007
  3. xboxmadd

xboxmadd Member

Thanks Ian1324 been waiting for an answer for a wial..

Yeah i have installed the game/s on my PC no problem but i think i need to install and extra such as Gamespy to play online but to be honest its just as fun and easier to play single player.

I only brought this game second hand cause it was cheap only £8 :)

Thanks.

4. Ian1324

Ian1324 Member

no problem :)