1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

media fast click

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by ozzymary, Jan 4, 2006.

1. ozzymary

ozzymary Guest

ok everybody has seen my posts on viruses and other garbadge i wonder if i still have media fast click in my pc when someone posts a link in goes to fast click instead of the link it changes automatically......... if i still have it how can i make it go away?????????

2. rav009

rav009 Active member

you say when ever you click a link it gets hijacked to media fast click?

3. ozzymary

ozzymary Guest

yes ./......AND when i open ie explorer its there on the botttom

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2006
  4. rav009

rav009 Active member

ok so can you tell me what youve done to try to fix it so far, have you tryed ewido etc.
    i dont fully understand what you mean also please give me more info on whats going on,also i highley recomend you use mozzilla firefox as i assume you use IE like you said above, IE is crap, well its ok but it could be made alot better, when IE 7 come out hopefully they will sort it, all sorts of crap gets through when your using IE.

5. ozzymary

ozzymary Guest

ive tried firefox before on my other pc and tweeked it to the max only one poblem when you try to download something it takes forever.
    ??????? when is ie 7 coming out

6. rav009

rav009 Active member

my firefox doenst mess with the download speed at all, you shouldnt mess wiht it tweeking it with products other than mozzilas, youll get problems that way.

to sort it you could try unsitalling(make sure you delete the program folder as all the add ons will be in there) run ccleaner and reinstall but lets stick to the point here, give me more info on whats going on at the minuet, i dont realy get you.

answer the previos thread and btw IE 7 comes out later this year so ive heard :)

7. ozzymary

ozzymary Guest

ok here it goes if i open i my home page on the bottom it will say opening yahoo.then it says opening double click???????? i tried spyware blaster and its still there how do i get rid of this/????????????

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2006
  8. ozzymary

ozzymary Guest

tried >>>>>>>>>>spywareblaster. and its still here i dont think it will ever go away anbody have any ideas????????

9. Daniel_G

Daniel_G Guest

Try Ad Aware SE, that might help....

10. rav009

rav009 Active member

maybe you should send in a HJT log, lets see whats going on in there.

and ewidos definalty worth a try itll find alot more spyware/adware then ad aware se and i mean alot more.
    http://www.ewido.net/en/download/

its a brillaint program download,install and update, do a full system scan and see how it goes, after that make sure you send in a HJT log.