1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Member Signatures

Discussion in 'AfterDawn feedback & suggestions' started by framit, Nov 4, 2005.

1. Lethal_B

Lethal_B Moderator Staff Member

To you, it means something else.

Here's a hint

~begins with 'W'
    ~ends in 'R'
    ~rhymes with 'Banker'

;)

2. alkohol

alkohol Regular member

I try to change my avatar/sig once every week or 2, so other members won't be so tired of seein' the same sig all the times.

3. Phantom69

Phantom69 Regular member

if i ever create a sig for myself or someone else i try to keep them interesting and at a size of 300*100 or smaller kinda like the one i have now or one of these:
    [bold]i created all of the following except of the face in the black one[/bold]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

PS: if you want me to remove these i will gladly...

[EDIT]

Last edited: Dec 7, 2005
  4. lawndog

lawndog Regular member

personally, just my thoughts. I think sigs are a reflextion of self. It lets others look deeper into ones self, and see who thaty are. Tkae phantom for example, He has a self confidence problem and doesn't think people pay enough attian to him, So he puts his name out as much as possible. When theres now sigs all we know them by is there name. Now when people are obseive (phantom) then it is a pain. some sigs are informative, with links to help sites, some are intesting like i forget who has micheal jackson moonwalking, but is he really going backword or foward, while others just mearly put a smile on our faces. Please take time and many of thoughts before passing judgement on somebody or something before making a descion. It is not everybody elses fault because some people don't have DSL or better, or a large enough screen. I like them. Again just a thought
    LD

5. DVDBack23

DVDBack23 Administrator Staff Member

Awesome sigs, honestly. Very nicely made.

6. pulsar

pulsar Active member

@ lawndog. I am now curious as to what my sig says about me? I like the character bender, I just love his "screw you" attitude to everyone. Possibly a reflection of my own personality.....

7. lawndog

lawndog Regular member

I was meraly using phantom as an example hopefully he won't take it heart just poking a little fun I think he kind of posted all those as a joke also. But, He Bender, is a take to trash from nobody, horn toad. Which probly means you are older than 20 less than 30, when males are at there prime and always........ "ready". Now also remember that this cartoon is made by Matt G????? Who also created the simpsons. Which you probley enjoy. Which could mean that you like acting younger than you actually are. Possibly loved life when you were about 15-17 years old. Also Futerama only plays on Comady channel I believe, which means you may also watch other shows on same channel.... Which leads me to believe that you like people laughing, weather it be to a joke you said or if you make a fool of yourself. Although you mostly do that for your GF or wife.
    So am I close at all??
    LD

8. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

i'm intrigued. what does mine say, LD?

9. lawndog

lawndog Regular member

A person with nice pics

10. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

awww, that's all? you were giving the other guys a complete psychological evaluation! i want my turn! lol. :p

11. lawndog

lawndog Regular member

ok hold on the first pic is what looks like a wolf. We all know that wolves travel in packs, why is this one alone?? Also the are beatutiful anaimals, but are also very ill manured, unless of course it is broken. So, you like to be in the click, group, crew amoung friends etc... but, you also value time to yourself.
    Second picture i can't really make out, which means you have more money than I cause you can afford a better monitor.
    3rd "She isn't real, I can't make her real" Well this is supposed to be an imaginary woman. Looks like she may have a little bit of a wild side, being that you imagine her would mean you would want her. Which leads me to believe that you to like to be a little wild. But have yet to find the woman to be wild with.
    4th and final, cat in ninja type mask. First lets think about cats, mysterious,what do thay think about all day?? sneaky, never lets anybody know what thay are doing unless thay want somebody to know. When thay want affaction thay are very demanding about it. And resort back to the lone wolf, cats in general are loners.
    In conclusion, 3 of the 4 are annimation, you too like to act like a kid sometimes. Have an inner child. You like to be in groups, but at the same time enjoy your time alone or with your wife recieving attition.
    Plus whatever else i said. So am I close??
    I will be gone for a week so please return next week for anouther epasode of, "Who might I be"

PS ya i know i cant spell worth a crud

12. lawndog

lawndog Regular member

add impatint to the list lol

13. lawndog

lawndog Regular member

I'll throw this out there, I would like to have my own sig, if anybody see's something, like a dog lifting his leg on some plants or on the lawn that would be great I laso need help cause I have no clue how to do set one up
    LD

14. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

you pretty much got it to the tee, except that i can't afford a good monitor, lol...this is just a cheapie 15"-er i'm workin' off of. the wolf has earphones from a mini-disc player on his head and is snoozing. (*if you look closely, you'll see a Z inside a text bubble near his head.) as for the girl, you're close, but you also overshot a bit. as much as i like wild, i also like anthropomorphic. :D oh, and it's not a wife, it's the lovely gf Lola, a member of AD as well. XD she'll confirm that i'm not quite that demanding, as i do my best to behave properly towards her, as she is the most amazing female to ever walk the face of the earth. and you forgot that i love life. :p overall, not bad. i'd like to see more of this skill of yours at work. were you, by any chance, a phsychology student at one time?

15. Phantom69

Phantom69 Regular member

lawndog i take no offense from what you have said about me drawing attention to myself... :(

to be honest some of us (such as myself) like to express themself through the sigs they make with their nick to show either their individuality, or to show their talent or just to impress people...

there is a reason for everything...

PS: i am a fun loving guy and am not easily offended so i have no hard feelings lawndog...

from your last post you have said about having a sig for yourself (a dog or something) does that show something about your personality...
    (no offence intended)

16. sui-cyco

sui-cyco Regular member

[​IMG][​IMG]

some suggestions for lawndog sig. you might have to resize them and host them at imageshack.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2005
  17. lawndog

lawndog Regular member

Ok all I'm back. Went on crusie but the doctor is in. The Sig I see for myself is actually a dog um relieveing thy self on a lawn or landscape. Reasons, start with the name. Lawndog = Given to me because I am a landscape designer and we were drunk. Why goning to the bathroom. Because a stray dog has no owner, is wild a care free, while a dog with a home would do his busness in it's own backyard. I am carefree, don't listen to very many people, and like to pi$$ on authority. (If the words I use are against mods rules I apolgize, I'm trying to be carefull) So I think thats it.

@Auslander
    No never a Psyco student, The only way I can describe my gift is the story of part of my life. Moved in with biological father at 7 after no contact, he had remarried. His new wife beat me severly, I should have been hospitalized multiple times becase of my injuries, but, she never took me in. My father is a blue collar worked to the bone. He worked nights and 1/2 the day. My stepmom merely told him I was a wild kid. I attempted to commit suicide twice, once my step-mom tried to help with sleeping pills. Well, I failed. Nothing was ever proved. I knew I was gonna die if I stayed there. But at age 10 I found out in the state of NJ. If you run away from home twice and the police were called to help look. The child was put into a foster home for a home evauation. So I ran to get put there. It worked I lived in a foster home for 3 years. So form 7-10 I was beatin A LOT. I still have scares 7 big ones on my body and about 10 on my head, Can never shave my head cause of them. So in turn I have been able to pysco analize people just by noticeing simple things. By seeing a person 1 time I can tell what type of job and how there home live is. It is a gift, but also a curse, There are way to many children out there that are abused and now thay are mean spirtited. I am not one of those I learned from my experiance, not dwelded on it.
    More than yall care to know I'm sure but hay, I'll never see yall.

Also NO PITY POSTS!!!! It happened I lived!! If you wanna show me pity, send some love, money, or time to your local child protective services. Thay truly need it.

Now....... whos sig is next.

18. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

happy belated birthday, lawndog :D

19. lawndog

lawndog Regular member

well, ty, but how da blank did ya get that?

20. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

i followed the breadcrumbs, hansel :D