1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Members dummies out over Starview

Discussion in 'Digital TV - UK & Europe' started by PC62, May 30, 2007.

1. PC62

PC62 Guest

I am sick and tired of reading on here about members spitting their dummies out and going in the huff about newbies asking questions about Starview upgrades.Where did Fergus and the likes get started?Fair enough the info is getting repeated over and over again but some people have just got these boxes and are new to these sort of Forums.
    By the way these so called experts on here are only poaching their info from other forums to make them look intelligent.Anyone can register from these other sites where I think you may get a more sympathetic response with help rather than "ok I've had enough of this".
    Just remember Afterdawn "experts" you started knowing nothing and it is you people who keep on responding to the newbies over and over again,encouraging them to ask more,just to make you look intelligent.
    Look through the Starview Expert thread and see how many times Fergus has given full instructions.But now he is feeling his feet a bit and telling people what they can't ask,then the doll comes out of the pram!!

2. steo46

steo46 Regular member

Fergus has been a great help to lots of people on this forum. If you dont like it here you do not have to log in.