1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

memory cards for supercard lite/ez-v

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by ncasx, Jun 18, 2007.

1. ncasx

ncasx Regular member

anyone knoe whats the best memory card for supercard and ez-v through wiki i there was a list that say Kingston Made in Japan SD-C01G and anyother renamed ones with SD-C01G are the best, so i got a 1gb kingston from newegg. it was made in japan. they work great n everything, but it seems like they are broken now after a week. I also have a 2gb transcend micro sd made in tawian and i barely used this one. Most of the time it did not load the gba save files however.
    So now im wondering what to get? or if theres anything i could try to recover the kingston. freezes when i try to format

2. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

You could try formatting it with the 'HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool' this has saved memory cards of mine in the past.

I'm currently using a 1GB Toshiba card in my EZ-V, I had to set the speed to about 3 and it now works perfectly.

3. ncasx

ncasx Regular member

Thx for the fast reply, ill try that. Wait aint the Kingstons Made in Japan with code SD-C01G renamed toshiba?
    Nope that tool doesnt work for me. o well.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2007
  4. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

"aint the Kingstons Made in Japan with code SD-C01G renamed toshiba?"

No idea, I bought it for my M3DSS as it was the cheapest I could find, I plugged it in and it worked perfectly, I have since moved it to my EZ-V and it still works. I've never had to bother checking what model it is or anything. (Guess I was lucky :p )

5. ncasx

ncasx Regular member

http://ezflash.sosuke.com/wiki/index.php?title=EZFlash_V_quickstart_guide

Found it again and i guess they are. Im just going to buy another one of these kingston, pny since newgg dont have toshiba...
    thanks for all your help

Last edited: Jun 18, 2007