1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Memtech Solutions

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by marleyman, Mar 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. member999

member999 Guest

Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tried to explain and the moderator banned me after leaving some comment that i couldn't respond to.

I don't expect this to be here long because Nephilim will probably get rid of this.

And i agree with you , i wasn't making excuses, i was agreeing!!!!

Memtech

2. kaindrgn

kaindrgn Member

Well I hope you are being serious about resolving your customer service and dispatch issues.
    I also placed an order almost a month ago (11th March) for a swap magic v3.3 and an import game (Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater), paid promptly and received nothing.
    I have re-submitted my order information again (thru the ''contact us'' tab on your webpage) and I'll just wait to see if Nephilim has a point.

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

@ member999

I told you our forums aren't the place for cutomer service. What the hell kind of company takes care of their customer service in another site's forums? If you had run a tight ship and treated your customers with dignity and respect you wouldn't be here sucking up, saying sorry and getting banned.

TAKE CARE OF YOUR BUSINESS MATTERS THROUGH YOUR OWN SITE!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2005
  4. Aph

Aph Member

Same problem ordered hd loader paid by credit card and no Discs even tho I bought a hard drive after this from another company and that was delivered 2 days later :(

I hope that they finally respect their orders as if not it may be a case of small claims - and i know their address and the owners home phone number ( unfortunatly it has BT 1571 ) but the guy isnt very clever at hiding his info.

One angry customer here :/

5. jenson200

jenson200 Member

I have suffered the same issues, paid for product via paypal and received no order confirmation. Can't access my user account on their website. What a bunch of conmen!! Sent numerous mails and they never respond. (oh I tell a lie they have responded once!) They should have their account on paypal suspended, conmen should not be allowed to use paypal! I say print their postal address and let's go and give them a call, with our solicitors in tow! Come on Memtech send me my items or I'll see you in court!!

6. MoonWalk

MoonWalk Member

Don't order from them I say.

They sorted customer service? They didn't respond to ANY of my emails and don't answer their phones. They say they offer money back guarantee, but can you imagine ever getting your money back from them? They don't even acknowledge you exist.

7. nij2005

nij2005 Member

Great. I orderd a PS2 slide tool and swap magic 5 days ago and It has not arrived. This could be deliverd easily by royal mail and should take 3 days maximum. I wish I stumbled upon this thread before I orderd.

8. zeruiah9

zeruiah9 Guest

i wish i had found this also ,i placed an order with them on th 6th and so far nothing,i did get 1 email from them asking me to send them full details of my order and how i payed ,i loged onto my account with them to copy and paste them my order.are they to lazy to even look at their records.have they no interest in their custermers what so ever?

9. zeruiah9

zeruiah9 Guest

is this the only way to get custermer service from them ?.within mins of posting here i receiveemail from them saying.
    anHi,

We have sent you 4 emails now explaining that these are out of stock and
    would you like to wait or would you like a refund.

Let's hope you get this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Memtech Solutions Ltd email from them.

if they havent got the product why take the money in the first place,isnt that deception.clearly they need to read the sale of goods act

10. zeruiah9

zeruiah9 Guest

i may have been a bit hard on the guys at memtech.ive received several emails from them since yesterday,they say they are having genuine problems with the supply certain items.we have came to agreement i have just made payment on a 200gb hdd,hdd advance and a network adapter which tey asy they will send out today by special delivery.i will let you all know how i get on.

11. zeruiah9

zeruiah9 Guest

hi guys

just to let you know memtech were true to their word,my delivery arived first thing saturday morning,they were very helpfull and think they deserve a chance.clearly they have had problems with their custermer service in the past but they are trying their best to improve this.i would recomend them ,any doubts about availability you can always email them and ask them to let you know if its in before you order

12. LiNx88

LiNx88 Member

Well... That tops the list of one of the stupidest things I've seen on afterdawn. I can't believe memtech would come to afterdawn to resolve support issues.
    Although, his emails are very, very professional!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't you agree????????????????????

Haha. Alright. That's my fun for today.

13. jonny17

jonny17 Member

LMAO : ) i agree to and thats my fun as well for today ; )
    jonny17

14. thecon1

thecon1 Member

I wish to confirm that theconsoleshop.com is not or has never been associated with Memtechsolutions

15. jonny17

jonny17 Member

What format cds does swap magic support, for eg. dvd-rw, dvd-r, cd-rw or cd-r ?

16. angelus69

angelus69 Guest

I ordered a flip top and swap magic on the 08/04/05. 04/05/05 and it still says processing on their site. After numerous emails....I finally got a reply stating that it had been sent out the day I ordered it (my arse it was!) but I still haven't recieved it. I sent another email asking for my item or a refund. So at the moment I'm waiting for a reply.

WARNING!!!!!! be advised...never buy anything from them....unless you want to lose your money.

Jay

17. angelus69

angelus69 Guest

Additional Note:

Why is it that the new treads stating that they recieved items from Memtech......give me the creepy feeling that they are written by Memtech....and just trying to convince some poor souls to order from them.

18. angelus69

angelus69 Guest

Todays date is 10/05/05 and I still haven't heard from Memtech Solutions regarding my purchase, or a refund.

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE.

www.memtechsolutionsltd.co.uk
    http://www.memtechsolutions.net/

Postal Address:
    Memtech Solutions Ltd
    Crown House
    126 Rochdale Road
    Bury
    Lancashire
    BL9 7AY

Tel : 0161 447 8546

19. memtechs

memtechs Guest

To angelus69,

Whoever you are

instead of bitching on this forum everyday, why don't you email us and tell us what your problem is?

Unless you are just someone from the competition, and you don't have a valid problem??????????????????????????????

It's up to you.

Thanks for all the press guys, keep up the good work

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2005
  20. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Here we go again.

Nice attitude towards your customers. Apparently memtech is staffed entirely by pissant morons and crooks. Way to go memtech you bunch of losers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.