1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Memtech Solutions

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by marleyman, Mar 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. memtec

memtec Guest

here we go again.

ok, leave all your bitching to this forum, that's fine.

it is obvious from the lack of email response there are no real problems because no-one has contacted us, funny that!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, we'll be blocked again no doubt by the megalomaniac, no, i mean god, no i mean the moderator!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see ya

Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2005
  2. angelus69

angelus69 Guest

I did send f*****g emails to memtech solutions.
    I sent 12 emails...and got 2 replies..neither of which were helpful in the least. And I of them was rude (what happend to the customer is always right)

Since there is a forum going on Memtech's bad services...then I can't be the only one with this problem.

3. angelus69

angelus69 Guest

ADDITION:

Why does the threads from memtech sound like a 12 year old.

Could it really be a company run by 1 person from home......in there spare time.

4. memtec

memtec Guest

11 yr old actually.

and still no emails explaining the problems!!!!!!!!!

5. angelus69

angelus69 Guest

Ok!

I'll be fair. since emails seem to not be getting to you. here is my order information below.

Money came out of my account, but yet no item.

Order Information

Order #527 (Processing)
    Order Date: Friday 08 April, 2005 Order Total: £26.99

1 x PS2 Flip TOP (V4-7) and V3.3 PAL Swap Magic Software £26.99

6. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

I might have to sticky this thread so it never goes away and everyone can see what idiots memtech are.

7. piman1013

piman1013 Member

I have to agree with the negative comments being posted on this thread... I have used MemTech before and they were really friendly BUT... my last order (placed 15/04/2005) still has not arrived... I've sent 7 e-mails thus far and not received 1 reply: absolutely horrendous customer service...

Such a shame for a company that, up until now, has been reliable and trustworthy... My advice, avoid until they get their finger out.

To the MemTech personnel reading this forum... Where's my stuff and why ignore my e-mails?

8. dresscode

dresscode Member

hi guys i fear that i may also have become another victim of memtech i placed my order for a slide tool and swap magic disks 5 days ago and have not heared anything back, i am currently on my knees praying that i get my stuff

9. darkshine

darkshine Member

It looks like I too have joined the long list of customers who isnt happy with memtech. I ordered from them just under a week ago, and have sent 3 emails and tried ringing them but absolutely nothing. hopefully i will b proven wrong but im not very confident!

10. dresscode

dresscode Member

well they sent my stuff it was the day after i posted on these forums actually so maybe they arnt that bad

11. martastic

martastic Member

I really wish I'd searched for some info and found all thus out earlier. I ordered a 200GB hard drive and network adaptor bundle from them on 06/06/05 and still haven't received anything. Even after phoning (they do pick up the phone, 1st try) and being told that it would be despatched yesterday (due to a stock problem, sound familier) nothing has arrived. I really hope i havent just thrown my money away

12. Bitmap

Bitmap Member

Darn. I've gone and ordered from them before seeing this thread. That teaches me to research before I order. I have a feeling Memtech haven't sorted their problems out yet. DAMN.

13. bongouk

bongouk Member

I also placed an order today then found this post AFTERWARDS :-(
    its early days yet so I`ll give them a fighting chance and remain optomistic!!!!!!

14. bongouk

bongouk Member

Ordered Tuesday, recieved Wednesday, Top service Memtech!!

15. Bitmap

Bitmap Member

Ordered Saturday, got Swap Magic Tuesday. Haha, Memtech are really fixing up! XD Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.