1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Menu/Chapters Not Working

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by eLjOker, Mar 21, 2005.

1. eLjOker

eLjOker Member

I've recently just started using NeroVision Express 3, and everything is great except for 2 things. I go through the steps and create my menu, and create my chapters, but neither work when I pop it in the DVD player.

I used an mpeg1 video to make a VCD.

I've made many VCD's before with menu's so I don't think the DVD player is an issue.

2. eLjOker

eLjOker Member

3. eLjOker

eLjOker Member

bump..... nobody can help?

4. Minion

Minion Senior member

Well if Nero vision express doesn"t work then use something else ..It"s that simple...

If you are Doing VCD"s then maybe try VCDEasy or better yet Drop the Lame VCD Thing and Make DVD"s as DVD"s are Cheaper than CD-R"s(On a MB per MB Basis) and you can Fit 4+ Full VCD Movies on a Single DVD with working Chapters and Menu"s....

Cheers

5. eLjOker

eLjOker Member

Screw that, I like nerovision because of the detail you can put into your menu(s). The menus work when I use just regular Nero Express, there's got to being something I can try; should I post one of my logs?

6. Minion

Minion Senior member

I guess you haven"t tried many other DVD authoring programs Because Compared to the Menu Features of some Other DVD authoring Programs Like DVDLab pro of Sonic DVD producer "Nero Vision Express" is Pretty Mickey Mouse ....