1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Menu screen on a VCD picture with nero 5.5.10.7

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by mjbn5164, Mar 3, 2003.

1. mjbn5164

mjbn5164 Member

Hi,

How can i create a menu screen that allow me to see more than 99 thumbnails so i can choose the picture and see it. With no menu i have to see alll the pictures one by one. I´m using nero 5.5.10.7. I already have easyvcd but i can´t create this kind of menu.

Thanks in advance

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

vcdeasy would have been your best shot. with nero i dont know, and i dont think 99 is possible with nero either. Nero also only works off templates!! so you would have about 18 a page or so and clicking next would bring the next 18 and so on!

You would also have to find a way to convert the pics into vcd format and set them to display infinitly with nero. It's possible but you are looking at a very very long process!

3. mjbn5164

mjbn5164 Member

Hi,

With nero i have a menu screen with 6 thumbnail per page and 17 pages. But only with the total 99 picture. In the 17th page of the menu it only appears till the 99th picture. The process of doing such a picture vcd is very simple this is the only BIG problem becouse i have hundreds of digital picture that can fit on a cd-r, but with a screen menu i can only see the first 99. With no menu there is no problem at all, but i have to see all the picture till i reach, for example, the 250th picture.

Thanks