1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Menu's Menus and more menus

Discussion in 'MPEG-1 and MPEG-2 encoding (AVI to DVD)' started by RBCC12, Oct 28, 2010.

1. RBCC12

RBCC12 Member

I am looking for a DVD authoring/creator/conversion tool that allows me ultimately burn my DVD with Nero. I would like to have total control how the menu looks. Such as the ability to change fonts on the menu, subtitles,chapter name and title. To be able to move the Title aroung the Title Page and anywhere I like. And not take all day to create the directories and files that make readable with a home DVD Player.

John

Last edited: Oct 28, 2010
  2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Nero Recode is the only thing that comes to mind right now,you could check software section here at AD for freebie stuff whether all in one or stand alone apps

3. attar

attar Senior member

4. RBCC12

RBCC12 Member

Does DVDStyler span DVD's If I have a 3 DVD set to burn can I use it to make the set? John

5. attar

attar Senior member

6. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

When you say span 3 dvd's do you mean the amount of data requires 3 dvd's & you want to span all 3 while retaining the menu across each dvd ? ,doesn't look like it dvdstyler only appears to go to 8gb & i don't see a split option,however dvdfab does have a split option but only over two discs while retaining menu across both so the 3rd disc you could create using customise & select the last titles required to make 3rd disc

assuming this would work you could create that one huge disc using dvdstyler ,then switch to dvdfab & use customize option to create 3 discs seperatley or customize split this would give you disc 1 & 2, then use the customize option again to create the third disc,all the while retaining the same menu across all 3 dvd's,just remember if you play a dvd & press on a non burned title,although the button is there the title itself won't actually play it would've if you had the right disc in the player,just one thing when using split option in dvdfab nero may not burn the split you'll have to use dvdfab to burn,fabs burning engine works fine i create splits quite often,you can also custom set size of dvd burn as well so instead of 4.3 you could go as high as you like,i usually set it at 4.475