1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

menus on CD

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by steff3, Mar 25, 2004.

1. steff3

steff3 Member

Does anyone have a suggestion on a good looking software that will create a menu on CD? Looking to use at work for presentations etc. with data files (Excell, word, pp, pdf, even photos). I don't mind purchasing if it is easy yet professional in appearance.

2. bigkol

bigkol Member

I'm no expert.
    If I understand U correctly U want to preserve the attributes of the documents you are dealing with. I mean you dont want to convert the documents to a movie stream. If that is true then we can rule out the nero built in menu editor for VCD DVD style movies.
    What you can do, is to design a menu using the PowerPoint. Add text boxes as the menu options and hyper-link them to the documents you want in the CD layout. make sure to give a relative path to the files so the disk you will create whould work in other systems.

3. Praetor

Praetor Moderator Staff Member

Some tools you might want to check (sorry I dont have the websites, Google should find them for you, if not then i can do some hunting):
    - AutoPlay Express 3.00
    - Autoplay Media Studio 5.001 Professional
    - Autorun Constructor 1.6
    - CDOrc - MenuOrc 6.5
    I dunno if those are the latest versions but they are the versions i have archived. Essentially they help you make autorun menus and the sort. Might be what you're looking for.

4. steff3

steff3 Member

Thanks! I'll check them out.