1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Menus & Scene Selection Ne help plz...

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by bulc9, Feb 12, 2005.

1. bulc9

bulc9 Member

Hey everyone newbie here and 1st post!! Wana say hi firstly and seems a great community here!

My problem is, i am having a few problems with copying dvds and its doing my head in!

1) Creating dvd menus and scene selection from a avi, mpeg, files? What why around do you do it convert to dvd files 1st or is there one program to do it all? If so how!

2) Lastly say for example i have 6 episodes of something and i want to convert them to dvd with menus and scene selection how would i do this and what software would be required.

I have been trying to figure it out for ages on my own, with no luck...so was wondering if any clever people could help me lol! Thanks for your time :)

Regards
    Paul

2. scf_au

scf_au Regular member

With Nero, you can create a menu for a whole compilation of movies with the individual movies as chapters (scene selections). On the other hand, if you want to have scene selections for a single movie clip, you may need to split the clip first.
    Nero can normally work with avis and mpegs, provided you have all the necessary codecs.

3. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Nero Vision Express will acomplish everything you asked and is very easy to use (no need to split anything) It will let you choose where to start your chapters.. Remember it's "Nero Vision Express" not just Nero Express a lot of people confuse the two.

4. bulc9

bulc9 Member

Cheers for this, i will have a look at it and have a go! Does it even do the multiple epsidoes on one dvd with menus and scene selection?? Thanks!!! :)

5. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member