1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

message problem

Discussion in 'Windows - Virus and spyware problems' started by earlburtnett, Jul 18, 2018.

1. earlburtnett

earlburtnett Member

hi I recently tried a Roxio download trial version of the software..i tried to use it but decieded to uninstall it. after I did it left these messages do you want to install these isuspm.exe and another one asking me the same question install issch.exe..i get these messages everytime I come on the computer..im using a dell desktop wxs on a windows 64 bit operating system..what can I do?

lenny

2. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Most probably both startup entries in the registry that didn't get deleted.
    The quickest method to get rid of them is use a portable version of ccleaner from porptableapps .com.

You can select the startup option which is under "tools" & highlight & delete the entry BE SURE TO SELECT THE RIGHT ONE.This is most probably the safest method.be sure to let it create a backup before deleting.If all goes right for a couple of days delete the backup cc made

3. earlburtnett

earlburtnett Member

hi I went to this website but I didn't see anything reguarding ccleaner..should I download the one
    that's there?

4. aldan

aldan Active member

both these files are related to the install sheild wizard.its likely that when you deleted roxio you didnt get everything and these programs are still running.download ccleaner at this site and run it to clean up the fragments that are left from roxio.
    https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/download

5. earlburtnett

earlburtnett Member

I have ccleaner..it didn't help unless I did it wrong..

lenny

6. ffg7

ffg7 Regular member

do a system restore to before you installed Roxio.

7. earlburtnett

earlburtnett Member

thanks for your help..

8. scorpNZ

scorpNZ Active member

Yeah sorry man i typed the name wrong,tho when you web search it will come up correctly as portableapps.com.Link is to the software

https://portableapps.com/search/node/ccleaner

@aldan
    I avoided giving info on the install version of ccleaner due to it no longer owned by the original maker & is now in the hands of avast .Not that i dislike avast as i use their AV,however i don't like the commercialization of the stuff

9. aldan

aldan Active member

did not know that.good to know.ive used another cleaner program with good success,called privazer.been using it for years with good results.