1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by DivineNeo, Jun 5, 2008.

1. DivineNeo

DivineNeo Regular member

If this problem has been already addressed, please bare with me...

I have both ISO's of MGS: Twin Snakes...my gamecube is soft-modded and I can boot backups without any problems...my only concern is how to play "disc 2" of the backup..the game is split into 2 discs. I'm aware that "double-layered" mini dvds probably wont work on my gamecube, so I wont bother burning a multidisc dvd. I have not yet burned the game and played it, since I do not want to waste my precious mini dvds..

2. issalopez

issalopez Member

hey can you post a torrent with those iso files i been looking every where for them. I reall wanna play these games Do you think it will play on a wii thats modded with a wiikey?

3. microeye

microeye Member

Hello DevineNeo.

When you play the end of disc 1 of the MGS game, you will recive a message on your screen, telling you to switch disc.

This game is supposed to be on two discs like the PSX version.

4. ger101

ger101 Member

I want to know this, too. I'm only starting to starting to use backups and MGS is my first game.