1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

metroid prime hunters (U).nds freezing

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by kmjt3112, Feb 3, 2008.

1. kmjt3112

kmjt3112 Guest

hi, just to clarify if this is my ds or card or is it a known glitch with this rom to freeze after you start playing for a few mins, m3 real. Strange though it worked on my cyclo evo and m3 simply.

2. juniR

juniR Guest

You don't say what it's not working on but if it's on any flashcart etc then first thing to do is make sure you have the lastest software or firmware if any.

3. kmjt3112

kmjt3112 Guest

sorry i will clarify,
    i have an m3 real with a sandisk 4gb high capacity micro sdtf.
    Latest firmware and all other games inc gba ones appear to be fine its just metroid ph while playing it freezes, this does not happen with my other flash cards although i was using a rumble pack at the time.

4. juniR

juniR Guest

yeah - maybe try without the rumble pack then?

5. r00st3r

r00st3r Member

My Metroid does this to even with the newest firmware. Both U and E versions strange thing is the J version is fine. Please if anyone knows how to solve this please tell me. M3ds real a 2 gig sandisk sd and latest m3 firmware and no rumble pack.

6. r00st3r

r00st3r Member

Well i just found the answer. Turning off soft reset stopped the freezing problem. someone also suggested playing through download play option. Hope this helps anyone with this issue.