1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Metroid Prime...

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by Quezacotl, Feb 11, 2005.

1. Quezacotl

Quezacotl Regular member

What is it with Metroid Prime?(not Echoes)
    why it´s not nowhere?, i have searched many torrentsites but not found it:(
    Does it have a something superhyperproof copy-protection, or what?
    It cant be that everyone who have it, are so lazy that havent ripped it=)

2. 5000

5000 Member

what about viewtiful joe... eternal darkness... super smash bros... SSX3...

metroid prime has no copywrite on it that i know about, its just there are not alot of NGC games up yet because the viper chip was released less then 2 months ago and first of all there arent a lot of older owners of NGC that can/know how to backup the original, and second of all not everyone likes uploading thier files.

the whole NGC mod scene can only grow so just be patient and play the games you can get.

3. Quezacotl

Quezacotl Regular member

I have found SSBM...
    but PSO exploit has exist about 3 years(just guessing), but well, all games will come after some time...

But i have another Metroid question too, how can I get metroid prime echoes work when streaming?, what loader will work with it?, what version the game must be?

and network question... Is it possible to get Warp Pipe and streamed game to work together? if it is, what i need?

4. Quezacotl

Quezacotl Regular member

I got USA version of metroid prime 2 to work, but the sound is buzzy, like TV:s normal buzzing at 10x, and it's annoying.
    how i can get sounds to work normally? or if you dont know, can you tell a good forum where i can talk this kind of problems?

5. shawn1122

shawn1122 Member

Well, for better sound we're going to have to wait for a better loader from starcube...and btw im sure all the gaes that were mentioned above have been released...u should see if u can find them on irc on a channel like #cubeisoz or #ngc-iso on server irc.efnet.net.

6. Quezacotl

Quezacotl Regular member

thanks, i try those IRC addressses tomorrow.
    this goes offtopic..how i can download files from IRC?, i can get to filelist with "!list" and selecting trigger. and i know i have to do something with "get", but how i use that?, i have got message that it needs filename extension, but any file does not seem to have extensions...

7. SuperTed

SuperTed Regular member

Watch your mouth!
    Don't ask howto download this shite on the forum.
    try google.

8. Quezacotl

Quezacotl Regular member

I got that Metroid prime now, and it works almost perfectly, but when walking or shooting etc. indoors, there comes a echo in sound, and theres something wrong in it, it buzzes annoyinly. so i thought that "echo file" would be good if removed. but i've searching a tool that i can edit GC image, but not found:( do you know any?