1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

milk....

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by ermac4444, Mar 28, 2006.

1. ermac4444

ermac4444 Member

dose anyonw know there i can get a new screen put in cheap. i kind of got milk in mine a long time ago and the is a little permanetly backlit strip.
    I cant be bothered to tell the story now, if you ask i might tell you

2. Cowgirl1

Cowgirl1 Guest

No I do not know how but you can send me a private message about the story if you want.

3. ermac4444

ermac4444 Member

well i will tell it here because...well just because.
    I was at the place with the very shit food (mcdonalds) and i was bored so i put all the milk and creem little pot things in my bag. when we left *someone who will not be named(paul)* jumped on me in a bush for no reason and the milk went everywhere. so every thing was milky...well i thorght it only got on the outside of my DS but i seeped in with me not knowing.
    so a few weeks later mario kart DS came out and i saw the big milky patch, i almost cryed but then i got over it. also i never got my bag washed because i thoght i got all the milk out with the little pots...i opend my bag, like 5 months after and the stench almost made me pass out, it was all green and fluffy...it was like moss but more hairy. i feal sick just looking back on it. i love my bag and my DS...i HATE paul.

4. Cowgirl1

Cowgirl1 Guest

who that is a story.you should tell paul he should get you a new DS and bag.