1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Milka Chocolate

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by avitron, Jul 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avitron

avitron Guest

I Found Milka Chocolate at Eckerd Drug store in Georiga

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2003
  2. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Thats just...um...fantastic. Glad you shared that! lol ;-)

3. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Pearson's Nut Goodie are amazing. But you can only buy them in St Paul MN. I actuall considered ordering online for a couple boxes, but shiping is just as much as the chocolate bars! What is a Milka chocolate made with?

4. powerdup

powerdup Regular member

Maybe milk and chocolate?

5. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

HAHAHAHA, now this is a whole new type of thread, chocolate on a dvd forum, hmm yes i see the relation there :S u eat chocolate while u watch dvds on your dvd player and xbox and ps2 right?? lol

Ah well, im not too much into chocolate, i never was but now when u say Milka Chocolate, I'm interested, I love my hot chocolate lol!

6. powerdup

powerdup Regular member

Well personally ive never eaten chocolate while watching a dvd...

have you ever tried popcorn topped with hot chocolate? Its pretty good.

7. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

I love Galaxy Caramel and those we eggs that are chocolate. The mini ones, mini eggs i think they are called. I hardly ever eat chocolate though.

8. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Popcorn or candy is good while watching a film or waiting for a burn. I have recently been addicted to Nutela, a spoon full of Nutela followed by a spoon full of crunchy peanut butter is great. I have beening doing that far too often.
    Popcorn with chocolate sauce, sounds interesting. Can`t say I ever thought of doing that. I think it may have been available my Orvel. I can remeber sour cream and bacon flavour packs that you could add. They may also had a cholate one as well.

9. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Peanut Butter, oh man, your making me sick. I have a phobia about peanut butter.

10. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Phobia to peanut butter, are you elergic? Peanut butter is one of my main protein sources. Peanut butter and chocolate is great, any one like peanut butter cups? The white chocolate ones are not that good. Yes I do need chocolate fixes.

11. powerdup

powerdup Regular member

IF you mean the reeses' peanut butter cups then yes I like those...a lot. But my favorite chocolate snack of all time has to be snickers bars, especially those snickers crunchers. I think im going to get a couple after I post this.

12. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Im not allergic to it, just think it looks really disguisting, i have never tried it and never will. My sisters used to stick big spoons in a jar and start munching away at it, yuck!! I like Peanuts and i like butter, but im sure as hell never going to combine them :)

13. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

How do you know if you never try it? Its not really a compination of buter and peanuts, its more like mashing up peanuts adding sugar and congeling chemicals. Still all good.
    I have not had the snickers crunchers, but snickers were part of my diet in first year university. All the food groups are in a snickers bar and a coffee. The peanuts for protein, the chocolate and cream in coffee for dairy, the filling is loaded with carbohydrates which is almost grains and fruit has got to be there somewhere. I like Tim Hortons coffee double cream and the a snickers bar. Good for breakfast.

14. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

I love crisps more than chocolate anyway. the UK is the worlds capitol for good crisps. I just dont like the look of that peanut butter

15. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

Do you have ketchup flavoured crisps? the USA doesn't but Canada does. By crisps I think you are refering to what North Americans call Chips. I love that in North American chips are crisps in UK/Ireland and french fries or chips. Although now USA calls french fries fredom fries, which as got to be the stupidest thing ever. The name french fries is slandering the french already. In upper Canada the British wanted to amagine the french in lower Canada boiling in oil. So the renamed chips to french fries. Now the americans don't like the French again and rename them to fredom fries. Will the slandering ever stop. _X_X_X_X_X_[small]I am not a number
    I am a Free Man[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2003
  16. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Yeah it is funny the different names for everything. I love tomatoe sauce flavoured crisps as well as prawn cocktail. Its hard to get the tomatoe sauce over here, they are not as popular as i would like.

17. powerdup

powerdup Regular member

Jesus, when I heard some senators proposing to change french fries to freedom fries, I actually felt embarrassed being an American. I mean come on, its a little petty dont you think? We have more than enough problems in America to deal with and they waste their time worrying about changing the name of a snack food....Ridiculous.

18. avitron

avitron Guest

Who likes Cadburys

19. powerdup

powerdup Regular member

Is that the one that has the commercial with the clucking rabbit?

20. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Nah, i dont like cadbury's that much. Galaxy is so much smooooother.

Im off to eat my freedom fries lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.