1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Milka Chocolate

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by avitron, Jul 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Labrat

Labrat Regular member

Nothing Like Mountain Oysters. Tongue is not to bad. But my favorite is the Brisket. Beef it's what for Supper Tonight.. LOL

2. powerdup

powerdup Regular member

So youve tried cow tongue? What's it taste like, and please dont say it tastes like chicken :)

3. ABMone

ABMone Guest

Sick... are you talkin about rocky mountain oysters labrat, as in buffalo balls.

4. powerdup

powerdup Regular member

I dont know if you might find this odd but, Ive never tried oysters before...

Also ive heard that oysters are powerful aphrodesiacs and was wondering if there is any truth in that?

5. Labrat

Labrat Regular member

To be honest it is a very lean piece of beef, as far as taste it taste just like beef. Tongue you need to boil them peel the outside layer off, then slice an barbque, not to bad..

6. Prisoner

Prisoner Guest

I have had pigs tail, eat it just like corn on the cob. Not bad. Never had rocky mountain oysters, I have heard they are a little tough and rubery. Oysters have a small chemical that does act as a stimulant. But the same effect can be gained from ginsing tea. If thats what your after. Seafood is really good. I like a nice samon steak.

7. powerdup

powerdup Regular member

Wow I never knew people ate pig tails...But then again maybe thats the kind of stuff they put in SPAM.

Pig tails and cow toungue, probably won't find that in a five-star restaurant...

8. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Powerdup - im never trying oysters either - they look disguisting. You cant beat a 16oz Sirloan steak with peppered sauce and Boiled Potatoes. I really really love that...hmmmmmmm

9. powerdup

powerdup Regular member

I dont know oysters seem like they would be good...
    A 16oz Sirloan steak with peppered sauce and Boiled Potatoes....If I had a choice Id have this everyday for dinner. Although I think Id rather have my potatoes baked or mashed.

10. avitron

avitron Guest

this thread is for chocolate discussion Not Cow Tounges. If you want to talk about cow tounges get your own thread

11. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Excuse me?? Mr 'My heads too big and i think i own this thread'

You may have started it, but its not YOUR thread. And speaking of getting off topic. Cow Tongues is atleast fod orientated. Whats this then: Your last comment here i do believe:
    WISE ASS!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.