1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MINISTRY OF SOUND DVO 14 OUTPUT SIGNAL PROBLEM

Discussion in 'DVD players' started by Daver73, May 28, 2009.

1. Daver73

Daver73 Member

Hi All,

I have a Miniistry of Sound DVO 14 DVD player and have managed to changed the SCART outpt video signal to somthing my TV no longer recognises.
    I would go into the menu and switch it back but it is not possible without being able to see the menu on the TV.

I was wondering if there was a master reset button or sequence of buttons on the remote to press to reset.

Or could I prehaps connect the DVD to a PC which may accept a different video signal and view the menus that way.

Thanks in advance Dave.

2. Daver73

Daver73 Member

Hi All,

I have answered the question myself and feel I should share how I fixed the problem with you all in case anyone else has the problem.

I decided to try and connect the DVD player using the non UK outputs to the tv composite. This gave a poor black and white split signal image on the TV. I was then able to go through the menus and change the outputs back to scart/RGB.

The sequence of remote control button presses to do this blind are.

(Setup > Right arrow > Right arrow > Down arrow > Right arrow > Up arrow > Up arrow > Up arrow > Down arrow > Enter / Play > Setup

Hope this may be of help to someone else in the future.

Regards

Dave