1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mirc commands

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by bootnik11, Jul 28, 2003.

1. bootnik11

bootnik11 Guest

can someone please help me i am in what is called an ftp server i believe and i want to view the directory of the files i know that u need to press dir to view the files but what if i press dir and then there are subdirectories that come up how do i view a certain subdirectory? i know it is a stupid questions but i;ve tried everything and i can't seem to get into one for example i press dir and then it says season 1 season 2 and i want to view the files behind season 2-what do i press?-thank you sooo much for anyone who helps

2. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

what program are you using? it sounds more like you are in an Fserve. for FTP you'd need an FTP client software like bulletproof or cute, etc. if you are on IRC, you are most likely in an fserve. did you type like a "!trigger" with the ! in the name or possibly a /CTCP command? if so, when it comes up to season 1 or season 2 showing, do /cd season1 - then it will change the directory to season 1, then type DIR again to view the files. if you had a script like excursion or most others, there would be a GUI built in to make the fserv process much simpler.